Research shows that most children lose 2-3 months of math learning over the summer. We’re delighted to inform you about a free program offered by TenMarks, an Amazon Company that will provide your child with access to a powerful, personalized summer math program […]
Boys and Girls 4th-8th (2015-2016) grades are welcome. Come spend four days with the Varsity/JV coaches and players learning the game of basketball and develop your skills to become a better player. The camp will run June 15-18 from 9:00 a.m. to […]
Buckley Community Schools had Tornado Drill #2 for the 2014-2015 school year. Tornado Drill #2 was performed with K-12th Grades at 9:30 AM on Friday, March 19th. The drill leader was Mr. Kulawiak and Tornado Drill #2 lasted until 9:36 PM. Please contact Mr. Kulawiak if you have any questions.
Buckley Community Schools had Fire Drill #5 for the 2014-2015 school year. Fire Drill #5 was performed with K-12th Grades at 9:20 AM on Monday, June 1st. The drill leader was Mr. Kulawiak and Fire Drill #5 lasted until 9:26 AM. Please contact Mr. Kulawiak if you have any questions.
Research shows that most children lose 2-3 months of math learning over the summer. We’re delighted to inform you about a free program offered by TenMarks, an Amazon Company that will provide your child with access to a powerful, personalized summer math program designed to help them reverse summer learning loss. The program is called TenMarks Summer Math Program and here is how it works.
- You can visit http://summer.tenmarks.com to pre-register for the program.
- Before summer break, you’ll receive an email with instructions on how to get started.
- At the start of the program, your child will receive a short diagnostic assessment based on the grade s/he is completing.
- The assessment will be automatically graded and TenMarks will create a personalized program designed to prepare your child for the upcoming year.
- You can create custom rewards to keep your child motivated – pizza, ice cream, or a trip to the zoo! It’s all up to you!
An hour a week is all it takes for your child to strengthen his/her math skills, and prepare for the year ahead. The TenMarks Summer Math Program will guide your child through their personalized program, one topic at a time, helping them refresh what they know, and learn what they don’t. Each assignment contains embedded instruction (hints, video lessons, and interventions) to ensure success.
The 3-month program starts at the end of May. To get started, pre-register at http://summer.tenmarks.com.
Let’s say goodbye to summer learning loss!